Caring for our planet
Here are the ways we are committed to sustainable business processes
to make sure we don't harm the planet we live on.
Making any type of product requires using materials and energy.
We try and do this with as minimal impact to our environment as possible.
We use these manufacturing choices to do this:
- We make all of our goods in Australia, with the majority of them made locally (being in a 20km radius). This reduces the carbon emissions caused by transporting products, particularly from overseas.
- We power our offices and studio with solar energy.
- We choose manufacturing partners who have environmental practices in place.
- We only use natural, recycled or sustainably sourced fabrics/wood.
- We use non toxic, water based inks for printing.
- We package our goods in recycled, recyclable or compostable materials.
- We make to order which reduces wastage and therefore landfill.
Teaching kids the value of environmental choices through our toys...
We’ve teamed up with CarbonClick, a New Zealand company making it easy for people and businesses to help fight climate change.
CarbonClick looks like a green button at checkout. When you click it, a small contribution is added to your basket which purchases carbon offsets.
These offsets reduce the environmental impact of the carbon emissions related to the purchase. CarbonClick’s offsets fund forest restoration, tree planting, and renewable energy projects around the world.
We’re proud to be part of the fight against climate change.
We hope you’ll join us in creating a sustainable future, by choosing to CarbonClick with your purchase.
Together with your help, Carbon Click have so far removed
23,555,792 kgs of CO2 from the atmosphere.